Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh, girls!

We are so blessed to have so many sweet sweet friends close Emma's age. Even though many of them do not live close, I am so thankful that she will have some friends to grow up with. {And it doesn't hurt that many of their mommies are some sweet friends to me as well!!}

When we were in Abilene last week, Emma & Jolee Kate got to have some fun play time together!


What a cute picture that can one day put up in their dorm room! ;)
Emma really loved to give Jolee Kate big kisses!
I'm not so sure Jolee Kate was quite as happy about it as Emma would have liked her to be!
I think they even told some baby secrets!

I don't know what they said...but I think Jolee Kate might have though Emma was a little crazy!! Look at that face! I love it!! :)

Watson girls-
Hope to have a girls play date SOON!! We love hanging out with you two! :)

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Too cute! That picture of Jolee Kate cracks me up...what did Emma just tell her! Baby secrets I suppose! Maybe she told her what color she wants their dorm room to be...and J.K. doesn't like it one bit! Ha. Fun sweet memories!

Kim said...

Those pictures crack me up! You are so much better than me, I haven't even posted them yet! But oh yeah, I have 3 crazy kids and a husband who is gone!! So, check back in August! Ha! :) We had SUCH a good time with yall that night. It was great. I am so glad we took those pictures. Definitely will be great dorm room decor! HA! Sure am thankful for you and your friendship. And thankful for blogger and this avenue to keep in touch! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers