Emma wanted to model her pretty pink dress for you! :)
I really love her in bright colors, but anytime I put her in pale pink, I think she looks so so pretty!
This precious dress {complete with her name on the collar!} was given to her by mom mom's sweet friend, Karen. We love it! :)
I really love her in bright colors, but anytime I put her in pale pink, I think she looks so so pretty!
This precious dress {complete with her name on the collar!} was given to her by mom mom's sweet friend, Karen. We love it! :)


6 comments:
Oh my goodness. How sweet! I love the dress!!
thank you, ashley (and emma) for putting a great big smile on my face. what a sweet sweet girl. you are right, she looks beauitful in pink! blessings! karen
Oh, she is so cute in that sweet little dress! Love all things monogrammed, as you know. :) She sure is a doll. Good luck finding anything that she doesn't look cute in. ;)
I agree with Kim, show me something she doesn't look cute in! :) She is a doll, tell her I will see her tomorrow! Yippee!!!
What can I add that isn't already here. It is certifiable. EMMA=CUTE :) LOVE this dress-- I had one just like it, minus the name, when I was in 2nd grade! A true classic :)
So precious!
Post a Comment