What a fun weekend this has been! We decided to have both of our parents in for a big family weekend. We are so blessed to have parents that not only get along, but actually enjoy being together! We ate {a lot!}, talked {a lot!} and laughed {a lot!}, and poor little Emma didn't get one bit of attention with all four grandparents being here {joking, of course!!}! I think she's in a little bit of shock today with them all gone!!One of the many things David & I enjoy doing together is cooking & entertaining. We love planning the meals, cooking, and I {of course} love decorating & making the table look festive. So we put out all of the stops this weekend & had lots of yummy meals planned. It was so nice to get to enjoy cooking knowing that I had four of the best babysitters in the other room taking care of Emma's every need! :)
Emma LOVES both of her granddads. It's so cute to see her reach out for them!


3 comments:
Well, this year, I have totally dropped the ball on making a festive-looking, super decorated table, etc. etc. BUT, thanks to your blog, I am fixing to go dig out the little flags that I forgot I had and put them somewhere! Ha! Dinner is at 5pm tonight over here...nothing like runnin' behind! :) Looks like yall had a great time! And I will be getting my PWCookbook out soon to see about that roasted corn! Yummy!
You are so cute! I love that you did this. Thanks for sharing!!
Ashie, you are one impressive Mama. I am amazed that you can find the time!! & it gives me hope, too :) Beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment