Monday, May 31, 2010

Cousin Lovin

I love watching these four together! The boys are so precious with their little cousin "Baby Emma Gwace", as the so sweetly call her.

It was so fun having them at our house last week & the boys were so helpful with Emma. They wanted to hold her, help feed her, play with her, help put her down for her naps, and yes...even help change her diaper. :) She loves watching them & listening to them talk to her.
We are so thankful to have three such precious little boys as nephews & cousins! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I, too, love those 3 boys! They are just the best! Yall are so lucky to have such a close-knit family, and to have the parents that you do. I want desperately to create that for our family and to always have our kids feel close to us and to eachother. Love it! And love you!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers