Friday, June 4, 2010

Favorite Things Friday


That's right folks...It's back. I am going to try to start posting on the First Friday of every month. I probably won't have a set theme, but just tell you about some new {or old} favorites!

So Delicious Coconut Milk

Since I've been living dairy free for over 6 months now, I'm all about trying new things that could possibly be a substitute for what's missing in my life! :)
I have found several yummy recipes using coconut milk & love it! I even had it with cereal last week & did a little happy dance because it was so good! This ice cream is AMAZING, whether you are needing it be dairy-free or not. And it's fun to use my awesome ice cream maker attachment with my mixer!

Tropical Blend Trail Mix
I love this stuff, it's summery, sweet & yummy! :) And healthy, which is even better!


PediPeds
I bought Emma these sweet shoes a month or two ago & LOVE THEM! She still has the tiniest feet, but these actually stay on! I can't wait to get them in more colors & styles! I have my eye on these for her next pair. Do you have any favorite baby shoes? I'm always on the look-out for good brands!


I'm sure there are others, but I can't think of any at the moment! :) Maybe next month I'll be a little more exciting! Really, these two are my MOST favorite and bring me more joy than imaginable!
Have a happy weekend!

{and feel free to join me in First Friday Favorite Things next month!!}

9 comments:

JENNY said...

coconut milk is so yummy!!

annalee said...

i'm a complete sucker for baby shoes!
pedipeds, roobeez, and rileyroos are my favorites.
i've had some great luck on ebay getting them too, because seriously how much can little babies wear out shoes before they outgrow them?!

Mary Kay said...

I will agree, that ice cream recipe was DELICIOUS!! Yum. Wish I had some right now! I love Emma's shoes too! I can't get over how much I love that last picture...too precious!!

erin f. said...

Those shoes are super cute! Ellie has never worn shoes. Only once to a wedding when she was tiny! She hates them and pulls them off her feet, so I have no clue what cute shoes are out there since I have a hillbilly baby who goes barefoot!

Lauren said...

I love Emma's Pedipeds and I think the pair you are eyeing for her are just adorable.

emily said...

YIPPEEEE!! FTF returns :) I am making a Thai dish tonight w/coconut milk, so hooray for all the press coconuts are finally getting! Those shoes are adorable-- both pair-- & i'm about to scour that website for boy options! Or maybe I'll take Annalee's suggestion & hit ebay :)

hannah said...

LOVE that pic of her looking up at daddy.

hannah said...

LOVE that pic of her looking up at daddy.

Kim W. said...

I am super excited about Pedipeds! JK is almost big enough to start adding them to her wardrobe! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers