Last week Emma & I spent most of the week in Abilene. It was so nice to be home & not have a long list of things that had to be done. Not that I don't love our trips home that are pack full of fun things to do & wonderful people to see, but it was a nice change of pace & fun for mom & dad to get to see more of the day-to-day things with Emma.
We had lots of play time


4 comments:
Ahh man, this post made me miss you two terribly! What a fun time we had, can't wait for our next play days! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of her in the tub! What a precious little girl! We love you all! Mom
How fun! Love her little rolls!!
yea for fun times in abilene! i agree...there is something so great about being at your parents house and just getting to relax!
I am so glad you had such a great time in Abilene, but I am also glad I got to see you on your little trip! :) Can't wait until yall make another one out here. And I bet your mom is counting the days down already. Sweet times!
Post a Comment