Emma is soooo precious! And don't you just love taking pictures of your baby doll...I know I do. I think I need an external hard drive for all my photos since Jolee Kate has been born! Ha! :) Hope yall are great! Sure can't wait till we can get together this summer sometime!!
7 comments:
Seriously...HOW in the world do you NOT kiss and squeeze those cheeks 24/7?? I don't think I could resist :)
I am so ready to see you girls!!! Come quick!!! I need to squeeze on those rolls and kiss on those cheeks! I love that second picture...so sweet!!
What a sweet face!
That girl is so precious!
Those cheeks are adorable!!! Great pictures!
Such sweet pictures! I just love her so much!
Emma is soooo precious! And don't you just love taking pictures of your baby doll...I know I do. I think I need an external hard drive for all my photos since Jolee Kate has been born! Ha! :) Hope yall are great! Sure can't wait till we can get together this summer sometime!!
Post a Comment