Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

{Ok, maybe a few words!! I have to remember what was going on!}

Emma very intrigued by Praise Baby

Sweet evening snuggle time

Happy to be sitting in her big girl seat, and eating a snack!

Being silly & cheesin' it up for the camera!

Looking so sweet & pretty in her Italian dress!
David's boss brought this back from a trip to Italy for Emma!


5 comments:

JENNY said...

Adorable pictures!!!

Kat said...

She's too cute! Hey, I'm thinking about having you make some "We've moved" cards. What do you think?

Pam said...

She is growing up so fast ! Nothing as sweet as snuggle time :-)

Mary Kay said...

I have one word for these....ADORABLE!!!!! Love all the expressions!!!

Lauren said...

Love all the pictures! I think it is amazing that David's boss would bring back an Italian dress for Emma--and its lovely! I love the snuggling picutre the VERY most!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers