Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a Happy visit

David's mom {aka Happy} came to visit this past weekend!
We had a great day of relaxing & lots of Emma time!



{this pictures is so you can see how much Emma's hair is growing! yeah!}

She LOVES giving us BIG slobbery kisses right now! :) It is too sweet for words!

5 comments:

JENNY said...

How fun! Jude loves to give kisses right now, too. I miss Emma and need to see her!

Love the invitations you made and the pictures of the shower. You guys are so creative and cute. :)

Mary Kay said...

I need a slobbery kiss!

Lauren said...

The picture of Emma and David is precious! I bet you LOVE receiving those sweet wet and slobbery kisses. Emma is too cute!

Rachel said...

look how deliciously chunky she is! keep up the good work, momma!

Janine said...

Hey Ashley! I have been secretly stalking your blog for awhile now. :) Emma is so precious! I can't believe how big she is getting. I know you are loving it and I am sure you are a great mom!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers