Friday, March 5, 2010

Favorite Things Friday {haircare}


So, I'm not really all that "into" hair stuff. I like hairstyles that are cute & stylish but that don't take up a ton of my time. I have never colored my hair, done highlights, gotten extensions {you're surprised, right?}, and {embarrassingly} only get it cut maybe 2 times a year!
So. I'm not an expert. And I don't have much to offer this week. But I'm hoping YOU do, so I can learn a few tips & tricks!

Here's my one & only bit of goodness for the week:

Beyond the Zone products
This line of hair care products is sold at Sally's. I have tried several of their products & have loved them all. My two favorites are Noodle Head {shown above} & Power Lift {a great root lifter}. I have used this product for my curly headed days since college.
They all smell yummy & are relatively cheep {compared to most other salon-type products}.

Okay...now I need to hear about your best haircare stuff!
Publish your post, then copy & past the URL to your post link below!

Have a great weekend!

Next week:
Anything that has to do with Health, Wellness, & Fitness!






2 comments:

Chelsie Sargent said...

I LOVE that product!!

erin f. said...

All I do is wash my hair with cheap walmart shampoo, I don't even use conditioner! That tells you about how great my hair looks (not great!)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers