Wednesday, March 3, 2010

sip & see

I am a little behind! I have had a bad case of blog block the past few weeks! :)

Here are just a few pictures, along with the invitation, from the sip & see for Annalee & sweet baby Graham.

Mom, Meg & I had so much fun planning, cooking & decorating...it's always fun to throw a PARTY!
And it was good for me to have something else to add to my Snowbird Design {coming soon!!} portfolio!


. . .

This week's theme for Favorite Things Friday is going to be HAIR CARE!
Since I recently got a new hairdo, I've been thinking about & looking at different products, styles, etc.
Post about your hair, products you love, easy, fun, different styles or techniques....anything you want!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Okay, I think you really outdid yourself on the invitation and little tags for everything. Thanks again for all your computer work! It was so fun to work on this with the two of you!

annalee said...

i second your mom's comment! i still stop and stare at that cutie invitation quite often:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers