I gave you a little sneak peek a while back of a project I've been working on & you probably thought I forgot all about it!!
Well, I FINALLY finished it last night!
I found this cute & easy wreath tutorial & decided it would be a fun & fresh look for my front door.
And it is just that! Overall, I'm pleased with how it turned out {as long as you don't look too close!}. What do you think? It was a fun & easy project, although I thought I would never finish wrapping it with the yarn!
Next, I'm thinking this would be a fun look to try!
Well, I FINALLY finished it last night!
I found this cute & easy wreath tutorial & decided it would be a fun & fresh look for my front door.
Next, I'm thinking this would be a fun look to try!


5 comments:
oh my word...adorable! i am definitely making the burlap one asap!! thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness!!! You are so incredibly talented. I want to be you. I love the burlap wreath and Emma's Easter basket, too.
That is precious! And it adds just the right amount of pop to your door. So cute
Precious! I love your choice of colors..it turned out beautiful!
I love Emma's Easter basket, too!!
p.s. Isn't Cabbage Rose the most fun? I am so overwhelmed each time I go...there is just too much adorable fabric!
very cute! She has some fun takes on this look too: http://www.littlebitfunky.com/2010/03/for-you.html
Post a Comment