...this is in place of Favorite Things Friday!
I'm just not feeling it this week. I have had so many "bigger" things on my heart & mind this week & just can't seem to find the importance of my favorite make up products right now. Go ahead & post some of your favorite things if you have some on your mind...I always love seeing other blog friends favorites!
Hopefully we'll return next week!
Like I said in an earlier post, a dear friend is going through a tough time. I have posted several times about my friend Emily {who is like a sister to me!}. She had her sweet baby boy almost a month ago & has been having some pretty major complications ever since. I won't go into all the details, but she has had to deal with one big thing after another. The past three days she has had to undergo some pretty serious procedures to remove blood clots from both of her legs. THANKFULLY she made it though the past few days & is now resting so she can get back to what she longs to be doing...spending her days caring for little Emmett, not in a hospital bed! She still has lots of healing to do, so if you could...send up some prayers for her speedy & problem-free recovery.
I have been reminded again & again this week how blessed we are.
Hope you all have a great week & weekend!
I'm just not feeling it this week. I have had so many "bigger" things on my heart & mind this week & just can't seem to find the importance of my favorite make up products right now. Go ahead & post some of your favorite things if you have some on your mind...I always love seeing other blog friends favorites!
Hopefully we'll return next week!
Like I said in an earlier post, a dear friend is going through a tough time. I have posted several times about my friend Emily {who is like a sister to me!}. She had her sweet baby boy almost a month ago & has been having some pretty major complications ever since. I won't go into all the details, but she has had to deal with one big thing after another. The past three days she has had to undergo some pretty serious procedures to remove blood clots from both of her legs. THANKFULLY she made it though the past few days & is now resting so she can get back to what she longs to be doing...spending her days caring for little Emmett, not in a hospital bed! She still has lots of healing to do, so if you could...send up some prayers for her speedy & problem-free recovery.
I have been reminded again & again this week how blessed we are.
Hope you all have a great week & weekend!


3 comments:
Yes! How blessed we are and fragile life is! I hope your friend has a full and fast recovery!
I am with you girl! This week has been strange to be so far away from our dear friends when things were/are so serious! We just have to remember we are being their prayer warriors and that is the best thing we can do! But I totally agree, blogging just hasn't seem so important this week!
I will be lifting Emily up in prayer today! Love you...
Post a Comment