Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girl Party!


Emma got to join her first ever Trice-Knight {or now, Trice-Knight-Macht-Snow} GIRL PARTY this week!

A little history:
When I was a girl we became very good family friends with the Trices. We enjoyed game nights, vacations, lots of yummy meals, and many many craft days together. Mom & Pam have been the best of friends for a long time. Emily, who is nine years older, has always been like the big sister I never had. When I was growing up, she was the cute & cool college girl that I idolized! Through the years, our relationship has really grown & changed. It is so fun now that we are in the same place in life & get to share so many exciting things.

Now Emily lives in Colorado & expecting little Poppy {that's what they are calling him till a name is decided & revealed} in February. We are beyond excited that we will have babies so close in age. This was her first time to get to meet Emma & for me to see her adorable baby belly!

Mom drove in for the occasion & Pam sacrificed one of her vacation days so we could all be together. As always, the day we had together went by way to fast. But I am so thankful for the time we had! We enjoyed visiting, holding & watching Emma {that's mostly what we did!}, eating & talking about when we can see each other next!
I look forward to Emma getting to be a part of these special days & can't wait for more in the future!

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

I love girl parties and it was so fun to have a new addition this year!!! We have so many wonderful memories and it is so fun to think of all the ones we have yet to make!! Emma and Poppy are so blessed to have you and Emily as their mothers!! I am so glad that you and Emily can share this amazing journey together! It will be so fun to be a part of!!

JENNY said...

Oh how fun! I love all the pictures and I LOVE your striped shirt. I didn't know Emily was expecting. Congrats to her!!

emily said...

OH ASHIE!!! I LOVE THESE PICS!! The one w/little E smiling up at mom is so sweet! I don't appreciate her worried countenance w/me ;) DON'T show this one to Poppy!! (I just registered for some baby classes! So he should be alright!) Dave's mom left yesterday & I am trying to regroup & get my own pics posted!! I LOVED seeing this post & will call you to get some tutelage on how to set up my Favorite Things before Friday!! Love you girl! & LOVED our girl time!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers