Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day!
How blessed we are! We are so thankful for a day to celebrate our many blessing & reflect on all the things we are so very thankful for!
This year, we have enjoyed spending our day with our newest little blessing! We are so thankful for sweet Emma Grace, along with ALL our family & friends & the all numerous blessing we have been given.


This is the perfect pictures to describe how we felt after eating too much food!
:)


Enjoying some holiday snuggles with Happy {David's mom}.


Our sweet little blessing!

4 comments:

JENNY said...

Oh those pictures are so cute! I love the one of her face up close. haha.

Lauren said...

Such cute pictures! Tell David I was SO proud of those Aggies :) They played great!

kristin fulghum said...

hey ashley! so nice of you to stop by my blog. how stinkin' precious is your little emma? i love it!

Jessica said...

I love that 2nd picture!! Emma's face is great!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers