
My mind has been on all things warm, wintery & cozy these past few days! This COLD weather makes me want to snuggle up with a warm blanket & a bowl of hot soup!
Crock-Pot
My Crock-Pot has been at the top of my favorite things list for the past few weeks. I LOVE putting something in & not having to think about dinner for the rest of the day, until it's time to eat!
I have been trying out lots of new crock-pot recipes. Maybe I'll share some of them soon!
Crock-Pot
My Crock-Pot has been at the top of my favorite things list for the past few weeks. I LOVE putting something in & not having to think about dinner for the rest of the day, until it's time to eat!
I have been trying out lots of new crock-pot recipes. Maybe I'll share some of them soon!
Sister Schubert's Wheat Dinner Yeast Rolls
I purchased a bag of these rolls at the store a few weeks ago & love them. They are SO good! It love being able to just pull out one for each of us to have with our dinner, bake them for 5 minutes & have hot bread that taste fresh & homemade!
I purchased a bag of these rolls at the store a few weeks ago & love them. They are SO good! It love being able to just pull out one for each of us to have with our dinner, bake them for 5 minutes & have hot bread that taste fresh & homemade!




1 comment:
I love using my crockpot, too. Please post some of your recipes. I could always use more. Those rolls look delicious!
Post a Comment