It is always so fun to go home. Especially now! Being able to take Emma & show her off to friends & family is such a treat!
My mom, Meg & I had a Sip & See for our long time friend Annalee & her new baby boy. We had such a blast getting everything ready {I will devote a whole post to the shower, cause it was pretty cute, if I do say so myself!}.
Here's a few of the highlights of the weekend...
My mom, Meg & I had a Sip & See for our long time friend Annalee & her new baby boy. We had such a blast getting everything ready {I will devote a whole post to the shower, cause it was pretty cute, if I do say so myself!}.
Here's a few of the highlights of the weekend...
Bath time in Honey's sink
{look at those chubs!!}
{look at those chubs!!}
A little afternoon chat with Honey on the couch

Meeting sweet baby Graham
{like my new do?}
Playing with our precious friend Adelaide

Meeting sweet baby Graham
{like my new do?}
Playing with our precious friend Adelaide
Emma also got to spend some sweet time with both sets of great-grandparents as well as her aunt, uncle & cousins!
We love our Abilene family!
And yes, this past weekend was Sing Song, but we didn't go! :) We were there to party & play with family. I'm sure Emma would enjoy a little more in a few years anyways!
We love our Abilene family!
And yes, this past weekend was Sing Song, but we didn't go! :) We were there to party & play with family. I'm sure Emma would enjoy a little more in a few years anyways!


9 comments:
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!
and- your little sweetie pie is so chunky & lovable! glad you got to hang out with your loved ones!! it really is the best!
cant wait for the sip'n'see post!
Your hair is cute!!! And she is so adorable!
I LOVE your hair, too! It's adorable.
And, I love Emma's bow and cute outfit. She is such a little doll.
I love it when you come to Abilene too! Why don't you come back...NOW!!! :) Thanks for all your work on the Sip and See...your little touches from the invitation to all the tags...were adorable!!
our family felt so honored by your hard work and great hosting. i still can't decide which is cuter... your hair or emma's chubby cheeks! love both:)
Yes, your hair is absolutely adorable -- good choice!
Hey there, if you have a chance will you e-mail me at sundrenchedmoments.blogspot.com? Thanks! Kelly
It was such a blessing seeing you and Emma! The shower was SO precious. I just knew you designed that sweet invite too. :) You are so adorable precious friend, and the new hair is fabulous!
i DO like your new do!!! (mom does, too!) You are too cute! I loved chatting w/you earlier! I hope you enjoyed your walk!
Post a Comment