Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thoughts & Pictures

*It's snowing again today! It is so beautiful. I am good with it as long as we keep power & the roads stay clear!

*Look at her!!! Pretty cute, huh? She is so sweet & such a JOY!

*We had a great weekend in Abilene. More on that later...
but we had fun spending time with family & friends.

*When did my baby girl get so BIG??

*My heart feels a little heavy today. I am so saddened by the passing of Jenny Bazillion. I did not know her, but did know both of her brothers & sister-in-laws at ACU. I know many of you have kept up with her story through her carepages site. I pray for peace & comfort for her husband, daughter, parents, brothers & the rest of her family & friends in the difficult days to come.

*I am also in constant prayer for another dear dear friend today. She has been struggling with one medical problem after another for the past several months/years. I pray that she can be healed completely!
Sometimes it is so hard to understand why some seem to have to deal with SO MUCH! I know that the Lord always has a purpose & will not give us more than we can handle. It's just hard to grasp sometimes.

2 comments:

JENNY said...

Love the pictures of Miss Emma. She is so adorable. And, please tell your mom that her hair looks so cute in that picture!

I've been praying for Jenny's family and will add your special friend to my prayer list, as well.

Lauren said...

Emma is SO precious! It was such a blessing to see you while you and Emma were in town :)

I have been so sad about Jenny too!! I wanted to meet her so badly someday, now I will get to meet her in heaven, which is not a bad thing at all. Love you, friend!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers