
Johnny's Au Jus Concentrate
{or Awwwww Juice, as we call it at our house!}
{or Awwwww Juice, as we call it at our house!}

When I moved to Fort Worth & started teaching my sweet brother & sister-in-law came to help me move & so sweetly went and bought me TONS of groceries to stock my pantry. One of the things they got was the Au Jus Sauce & it was SO good! I hadn't been able to find it again, until this past week! I was so excited I almost did a happy dance right there in the isle at Super Target. I refrained & just told Emma how excited I was & got a sweet little smile back {that was even better than a happy dance!}.
At Target it is by all the sauce & seasonings packets. So pick yourself up a bottle, fix a yummy roast beef sandwich & dip away!
At Target it is by all the sauce & seasonings packets. So pick yourself up a bottle, fix a yummy roast beef sandwich & dip away!
Swiffer Wet Pads
Open Window Fresh Scent
Open Window Fresh Scent
I love having these around for a quick sweep through the house. It is quick & easy & leaves the room smelling oh-so fresh & clean {even if it's not ;)}Leggings

No, that's not me. I know you were wondering! ;)
{My hips are a slight bit wider these days...even though there was an exciting day a week or two ago when my favorite pre-pregnancy jeans slid on & buttoned & actually felt comfortable!!}
I love wearing leggings, especially around the house with one of David's t-shirts or sweat shirts. They are so comfy & relaxed. I have found a few cute tops to wear out, but don't feel like I've found the perfect one yet. Do any of you have good places to find cute tops to go with leggings?
Ok...that's my list for the week!
There's a MckLinky below.
I'm going to take the next two Fridays off for the Holiday!


3 comments:
So, can I steal your Favorite Things Friday logo for my blog next time I have a FTF? And way to go Posting 3 times today!!!
i could comment on each and every post you do! it's so fun to feel like we see each other more than we do thanks to your good ol' blog:)
as for the leggings wear, i've found the "dresses" from forever 21 and teeny-bop stores look great with them. they fit me more like shirt length by the time they go over my hips and backside!
I am still lame & not on the favorite things bandwagon :( All I have to say is, go to Francesca's (there's one by mom & dad's @ University Plaza) to get yourself a tunic or two to wear w/leggings!! They have A LOT to choose from & they're all funky & cool & not too too expensive ($50-ish?) BUT if you wear stuff a million times like I do, you won't mind :)
xoxox,
em
Post a Comment