First I found these,
and knew exactly what I wanted to do...
and knew exactly what I wanted to do...
So then I bought these...
And made this...
And made a little tree to go on a little onesie,
all to go on this little cutie...
all to go on this little cutie...


6 comments:
Adorable. I can't wait till that little Christmas tree is sitting by my tree!!! 5 more days...Honey can't wait!!
Your sweet Mama took the words right out of my mouth! Oh welll, I'll say it too. That is adorable :) And Emma Grace gets cuter and cuter by the day! Enjoy this magical time with your precious baby girl. Merry Christmas to the Snows :)
Oh so cute!! I love her cheeks...
So adorable!
So cute! You are WAY more talented than I could ever be! I wish I were more crafty and could be creative like that! Super cute! Hope yall are well!
OK. You are officially out of control. (I don't know why this post didn't come up earlier today when I was visiting your blog!!) WHAT IS UP W/YOU?!? Aren't you supposed to be tired & exhausted & stuff? Instead, you're making these crazy cute things for little E & I have to say, I'm glad I'm having a boy (less embellishing pressure!) so that I won't have a complex in 5 mos!! You are amazing!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment