Growing up we sometimes also exchanged ornaments with our sweet family friends, the Trices. Pam is the queen of embellishing! She made this amazing ornament for me my senior year in high school, when I was Champ, the school mascot for Abilene High School. This looks EXACTLY like my uniform I wore on game days. I am still amazed at how she was able to create a tiny version so perfectly.
I thought this was the perfect ornament to show off today for this reason...
Abilene High is playing for the STATE Championship today!!!
GO EAGLES!!!
I tried to find a picture of my as Champ, but this is all I could come up with {and I really can't believe I'm actually posting this for the world to see...embarrassing!!!} Thanks Jana, for putting it on facebook! ha!
At least you can see what I mean about the ornament being so amazing!
I thought this was the perfect ornament to show off today for this reason...
Abilene High is playing for the STATE Championship today!!!
GO EAGLES!!!
I tried to find a picture of my as Champ, but this is all I could come up with {and I really can't believe I'm actually posting this for the world to see...embarrassing!!!} Thanks Jana, for putting it on facebook! ha!
At least you can see what I mean about the ornament being so amazing!



4 comments:
I love this ornament and you are so right, Pam is amazing! That looks exactly like your uniform! What a sweet memory! Where is the picture from Jana???
Hey, I stumbled across your blog and I think it's precious! Next time you make one of those headbands I hope you'll include step by step instructions for those of who are not so crafty!
incredible! love this ornament and this day. go warbirds!!!
Love that picture! :) Pictures from the past are so fun - well, most of them!
Post a Comment