Friday, November 20, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

It's that time again...

Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer



Being a new stay-at-home mommy I like feeling "ready" for the day, but don't really like putting on full makeup each day, especially the days when I don't leave the house. I found this & really love it. It smells good, is a great moisturizer, has SPF for when we are out for a walk & adds enough coverage, but feels really light!

Oxiclean Baby



Keeping with the "good things for mom" theme...
This stuff is WONDERFUL. It totally makes taking care of those spit & poop stains SO much easier. I have not had anything of Emma's stain yet, which says a lot knowing how much of a spitter she is!! {And we've had our fair share of poop explosions as well!}
I usually spay stains as soon as I can, and I also keep a soak tub filled with water & the stain soaker so I can just throw things in there to soak if I'm not ready do wash a full load.
Then when I was a load I always add another scoop of the soaker. It's great stuff!
{I've even used it on non-baby stains it works so well!}
The only place I have found the spray is at Babies R Us, does anyone know where else you can get it?


{I am still waiting for more of you to join me! :) Remember to add a link to your blog post about YOUR favorite things. All you have to do is make your own post on your blog. Then paste the link into the MckLinky below. That way anyone who visits my Favorite Things post can click on your link to see more favorites! }





4 comments:

JENNY said...

Oooh! I'm going to have to join. I already blogged today and need to finish packing, but I will do it really soon. I always love these posts.

Kim said...

OxyClean Baby! You for sure will love this, and it works like a charm, at least for us, 99% of the time! Hope yall are great! Happy early Thanksgiving to yall since I am fixing to be tied up at the hospital for a few days next week! WOOHOO!!! :) Hope Emma's first Thanksgiving is a great one! I know what yall are thankful for this year, and you should be! What a precious baby girl you have! Have a great week!

emily said...

Oh Ashie!!
I WILL get on this by next week! I love your FFF's!!!
SEE YOU SOON :)

Rachel said...

Hi Ashley, I found your blog link on Emily's and thought I'd drop by and say hello. I was so excited to see pictures of your sweet Emma! What a gorgeous girl she is! Hope all is well and that you're enjoying her baby days...they'll be gone before you know it!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Rachel Fisher

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers