Check this out!
Once again, our friend Brooke did an amazing job!
This past Saturday she came over to take pictures of Emma. She has such a great way of capturing the moment! We had a great time {even though Emma got overly tired & didn't always want to cooperate}!!
Thanks again Brooke-we love what you do & can't wait for the next shoot!! :)
Once again, our friend Brooke did an amazing job!
This past Saturday she came over to take pictures of Emma. She has such a great way of capturing the moment! We had a great time {even though Emma got overly tired & didn't always want to cooperate}!!
Thanks again Brooke-we love what you do & can't wait for the next shoot!! :)


13 comments:
ahhh, love these pictures of your three family!
Ohhh. I love them. I love the one of the three of you best...David playing to his girls! So sweet!!!
ahhh*sigh*GASP*BEAUTIFUL!! Oh my goodness Ash, you will treasure these forever. So gorgeous!! Love, love, love the creativity!! You look amazing. Emma is just so precious. Oh my goodness, just can't say enough! Such a sweet family!!!
Oh. my. glory. These were SO SO precious! I thought the one of her in David's guitar case was so cool. All of the pictures are treasures. Such an adorable family!
So cute!! She did a great job. I love the ones with the guitar!!
I looooooove them all!!!
These are precious...and you look great, Ashley!
she is precious! such big eyes! happy late late bday by the way....just realized that i forgot to tell you OVER A MONTH ago, even after you set an alarm on my phone and i saw you! i am ridiculous! and i'm telling you on your blog...but i'm afraid i'll forget to call you and tell you tomorrow. again, ridiculous.
Those pictures are beautiful! I love that she took pics of the nursery too. Those will be a wonderful keepsake.
LOVE them. So precious!
gasp!!! My faves: emma w/the fist (hilarious!) & the one of the three of you where she's asleep & David is cut off above the nose... so beautiful!!!
only 4 more days!!!
OKAY! First of all...YOU LOOK GREAT! No one should be allowed to look that good, that quickly! Beautiful! And I LOVE your scarf! Perhaps I need to borrow it! :) Ha! You and Meg seem to have the best scarves! Anyhow, and second...I LOVE all the pictures. Especially the one of the 3 of yall on the ground with David playing the guitar. So sweet. All of them are great! And third, the nursery looks great! Way to go! LOVE it! Sometimes I wish I would have done stripes! SO CUTE! Hope yall are great! Happy Thanksgiving to your sweet family next week!
AMAZING!!! I loved every single one of them. What a cute family!
Post a Comment