Friday, November 13, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

It's BACK!!!
{And hopefully for good this time!}

I thought it would be fun to see what YOUR favorite things are!!
If you want to join in, save the icon above & post in onto your blog.
{If there's a better way to do that, someone let me know!!}
Also, I'm going to try adding a MckLinky below. So if you post, add the link so everyone can see what your favorites are. The possibilities are endless!

Here's a favorite or two of mine for the week:

The Middle

It's a new show on ABC & it is hilarious {and clean!}. It has Patricia Heaton {the mom from Everybody Loves Raymond}
It's about an everyday family with three kids. Each one of the kids fits into a different "stereotype" and they are all over the top...which makes it so funny!
Go set your DVRs & have a good laugh.


Oroweat Sandwich Thins


My mom introduced me to these things when she was here helping us out after Emma was born. They are yummy & make a perfect & healthy {100% Whole Wheat} sandwich.




3 comments:

JENNY said...

Yum! That wheat bread looks delicious!

erin f. said...

I love that sandwich bread too! I bought some and they make the perfect size sandwich.

My favorite thing right now is special k cereal...just kidding, I am already so sick of it!

My real favorite thing is antique stores! I wish I had unlimited time and money to buy stuff at anitque stores and at First Monday in Canton.

Mary Kay said...

Yes, the wheat bread is good stuff! I even opened them up, put a little garlic butter on them and toasted them to eat with our pasta last night...and yummy!

I have too many favorite shows right now..but I sure do LOVE Project Runway and FlashForward! I haven't tried The Middle...but maybe I should DVR it!

My very favorite thing...seeing pictures of my sweet grandkids!!! Love ya'll.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers