Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Visitors

We have been blessed by so many fun visitors over the past few weeks. Here are some pictures of a few of Emma's new family & friends. A HUGE thanks to everyone who has come to visit, brought meals, and showed us your love & support as we begin this new journey!

These are really out of order. I hate that it is not easier to move pictures around on this thing!


Uncle Zach & Aunt Meg

Cousins! I LOVE this picture & can't wait to see all the fun these four are going to have together!
Will, Owen & Clay

Uncle Blake

Sweet friends Steve & Chelsie Sargent
{Thanks again for stopping buy, it was so good to see you guys!!}

Wade & Wendi Holmes

Sandy, Michael & Hewson Felker

Some of my sweet school friends Mandy, Mary & Jill

Bryan & Jamie Brokaw

David's parents Happy & Grumps

My parents Bud & Honey

Our precious friend Pam Trice

A sweet friend of my mom's, Karen Rich

Oh my goodness...it was so much fun to have a visit from Jenny, Chris & Jude this past weekend. Jenny & I were roommates 3 out of 4 years at ACU & such a dear dear friend. We have been through so much together! It was the neatest thing & still brings tears to my eyes to see her for the first time since we have both become new moms! I am so excited to share motherhood with her & to be able to watch these two grow up together. I have a feeling these are the first of many pictures to come!

Jude (2 months) & Emma (2 weeks)
They love each other already!


5 comments:

Mary Kay said...

All I have to say is that Emma Grace is well loved and God has blessed with so many sweet friends and family members that love her dearly! And there are SO many that haven't even gotten to meet her yet!!!

Lauren said...

Oh Miss Emma is so precious. And so is her Mama! Ashley, I am the one who is blessed beyond measure to share October 6th with YOU!!! You always encourage and sharpen me in the ways of the Lord even though I don't see you as often as I'd like :) I pray that next Tuesday brings you a wonderful 27 birthday too! Love you! I LOVE seeing all the people who have come to love on Emma and you and David. Such a testimony to how dearly you are loved and admired!

JENNY said...

So many fun visitors!! Glad we finally got to meet sweet Emma. I love her so much!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

So, this may sound really odd, but after reading your blog for a while now .... I don't think I knew you went to ACU (which is where I went too). So, either I found you through another ACU friend OR I happened to come across your page and love it and add it to my reader, BUT I am so thrilled to finally find it out -- haha!

With that being said, Emma is just beautiful!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

She is beautiful Ash!! Glad you have gotten to share her with so many people!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers