Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bow Head

How much fun I am having with my sweet little girl! Being a mom is just so much more than I could have every imagined! I am loving it & it just feels like it's what I was made to do!

All this girl stuff is just too fun & as you can see Emma Grace already has quite the collection of adorable bows! Here are a few pictures of my sweet little bow head!




{Oh my! Look at that double chin!!}

8 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Oh how I am missing your little bowhead! I want to kiss on the cheeks so badly!!! Give her a hug and a belly rub from Honey!

Kim W. said...

PRECIOUS!! I love the bows! That green one is to die for! Love it! I am so ready to take bow head pictures myself! Woohoo! ;) Hope yall are great. Hugs to sweet Emma Grace!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

She is just beautiful!!

Unknown said...

hahah... SO cute!! :) love the bows...arent they so fun? i never thought i would be a bow-lover...but i totally am.

and i LOVE her chin{s}!! avery has a few of those too!! hahaha

Lauren said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bowheads!! She just gets more precious by the day, Ashley :) I've heard that you are just a natural born Mama and I'm not one bit surprised! Have fun precious friend!

JENNY said...

Oh how adorable! I love her bows.

Jessica said...

I love all her bows. How fun. The green one is my favorite!

annalee said...

i'm sure this goes without saying, but i'm really proud of that beautiful girl wearing her bows so well!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers