Around here we are excited about the Aggies playing tonight. Of course we would love to be at the game, especially since it is at the new cowboys stadium, but we will enjoy getting to watch the first televised game of the season.
I don't know how much I will be able to pay attention to game with this cutie around!
Emma Grace is all decked out in her Aggie gear ready for the day!
I don't know how much I will be able to pay attention to game with this cutie around!
Emma Grace is all decked out in her Aggie gear ready for the day!
I can't believe our baby is three weeks old! I didn't get a post up on Thursday, so thought I would post a little of what Emma is up to these days!
A few things to remember:
*You are staying awake more & more. You love looking around with those big pretty eyes! {Which are turning more blue each day!}
*You tolerate your tummy time really well & are so good at holding your head up!
*At your two week appointment, you had surpassed your birth weight & were to 7lbs 3oz & I know you have gained more in the past week!
*Your hair is really growing! At times it looks auburn like you mamas, at times it looks light brown like your daddy's & sometimes it even looks blond! We are still waiting to see what it's going to be like. When it is wet, it even looks a little curly!
*You LOVE your bath time. The warm water calms you down & you cry when it starts getting too cold, or when you have to get out!
*You love your car seat, being in the car & going on walks. Sometimes when we stop at a red light you start "talking" and fussing until we start moving again!
Emma Grace-
We love you so much & are having so much fun watching you grow & change every day. We are so thankful that you are here, that you are healthy, and that you are ours! What an amazing blessing you are!
A few things to remember:
*You are staying awake more & more. You love looking around with those big pretty eyes! {Which are turning more blue each day!}
*You tolerate your tummy time really well & are so good at holding your head up!
*At your two week appointment, you had surpassed your birth weight & were to 7lbs 3oz & I know you have gained more in the past week!
*Your hair is really growing! At times it looks auburn like you mamas, at times it looks light brown like your daddy's & sometimes it even looks blond! We are still waiting to see what it's going to be like. When it is wet, it even looks a little curly!
*You LOVE your bath time. The warm water calms you down & you cry when it starts getting too cold, or when you have to get out!
*You love your car seat, being in the car & going on walks. Sometimes when we stop at a red light you start "talking" and fussing until we start moving again!
Emma Grace-
We love you so much & are having so much fun watching you grow & change every day. We are so thankful that you are here, that you are healthy, and that you are ours! What an amazing blessing you are!


6 comments:
She already looks bigger to me!! What a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
So cute- I love all the bows you have for her...
Whoop!!!! I am liking that little cutie all decked out in her Aggie gear! I hope she and her daddy enjoy watching the game! Go Aggies!!! Keep the pictures coming! Missing our little Emma so much!
I. ADORE. HER. AGGIE. GEAR. :) I am a big Aggie fan. My daddy went to A&M for three years before coming to ACU. She truly is a gorgeous delicate little beauty, Ashley. Keep teaching her all about Kyle Field and the 12th man, David! It's all very useful information she WILL need someday :)
She is a doll! Love her little Aggie outfit! Too cute. Can you believe how fast time flys by now that she is HERE. I have 8 weeks left, at most, and I am really wishing time would fly by for me, and slow down for you. :) Ha! Hope yall are great. I think you are doing such a great job being a mommy...your blog says it all! Keep it up!
You are the cutest mom in the world! I love the pics and the posts...keep them coming! We are finally getting better at the Felker house, so I am really hoping to visit you soon!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment