Saturday, August 15, 2009

Only 5 to go!

I can't believe that I am 35+ weeks pregnant now! Wow...time is flying by!
In a way I feel like I kinda hit a wall this week...I am feeling very pregnant & uncomfortable, but nothing that is too unbearable...so for that I am grateful! I am now starting my weekly doctors visits & we have our last sonogram in two weeks. I am so excited to see how she has changed & see how big she is! We haven't had a sono since 19 weeks, so I know she will be looking very different!
We are feeling pretty ready for our sweet little girl to be here! The room is ready to go & I CANNOT WAIT to see her little face!

I'll leave you with a quick picture from yesterday...35 weeks & 1 day.
{Yikes...I am looking quite large! :)}



8 comments:

Chelsie Sargent said...

You are so cute my Friend! Can't wait to see Emma...

JENNY said...

You look beautiful, Ashley! I know what you mean about feeling uncomfortable, but not miserable. Less than 5 weeks left!

Kim said...

You look so cute! I love it! First time mommies just have a glow to them like none other! It must be the overwhelming excitement and anticipation from within! So excited for yall! And can't wait to see Bud and Honey be so smitten over a little girl. ;) Something tells me your dad is going to be MUSH. :)

Mary Kay said...

I can't believe you only have 5 more weeks to do! Wow, where has the time gone?!?! We are so excited, and yes, I will have to agree with Kim, Bud will be mush!! We are both so excited to meet Miss Emma Grace!!! Yippee.

Holly Packer said...

you look great Ashley...enjoy these last few weeks because surprisingly you will miss it when it's over :D

Lauren said...

You are precious, Ashley! Can't wait to see your little princess. Bless you!

Leah J. said...

You are so cute! The end is uncomfortable! BUT, it will FLY by!! You will be holding sweet Emma before you know it!

*Courtney* said...

You look great and it's all completely worth it when you see that precious face! The room looks adorable too. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers