1.
HGTV's Design Star

I LOVE this show! It is a reality show where the contestants compete to have their own show on HGTV. I love seeing what the come up with. It come on at 9:00 on Sunday nights, check it out!
2.
Skype
David & I recently bought a camera & got up & running on Skype. We wanted an easy {and free} way to communicate with family once Emma is here. Since we don't live in the same city as either one of our families, we thought this would be a great option so they can watch her grow. We have already been having fun chatting with a few of our family members that have Skype accounts too!
HGTV's Design Star

I LOVE this show! It is a reality show where the contestants compete to have their own show on HGTV. I love seeing what the come up with. It come on at 9:00 on Sunday nights, check it out!
2.
Skype
David & I recently bought a camera & got up & running on Skype. We wanted an easy {and free} way to communicate with family once Emma is here. Since we don't live in the same city as either one of our families, we thought this would be a great option so they can watch her grow. We have already been having fun chatting with a few of our family members that have Skype accounts too!


2 comments:
I too love Design Star and I really love that Candice Olsen is a judge. I'd let her do anything in my house! I'm sure everyone will love watching Emma grow on Skype, too. Bless you sweet friend!
I love talking to you on Skype...it is so fun to see your sweet face! And I love watching Design Star with you!
Post a Comment