I voted "right on time" but am thinking it'd be nice to be just a tad bit early! :) Jake was 4 days late, and Jack was a week early (scheduled c-section). Jolee Kate will be another c-section (but only 5 days early, because it's Thanksgiving and that messes with the doctors schedules! Ha!). Anyhow, so, I say a week early for you would be great! I'll be anxious to hear! ;)
I voted a little late because as much as we would like for them to come early the first one is usuallly late :D...Maddox would have been late if we hadn't induced a day early. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who's little one decides to come early :D
I carried both girls over 40 wks. I did everything I could to get them to come out. Just be patient and keep yourself busy! We can't wait to meet little Emma!
6 comments:
I voted early...because I hope she comes early (but healthy!!).
I voted "right on time" but am thinking it'd be nice to be just a tad bit early! :) Jake was 4 days late, and Jack was a week early (scheduled c-section). Jolee Kate will be another c-section (but only 5 days early, because it's Thanksgiving and that messes with the doctors schedules! Ha!). Anyhow, so, I say a week early for you would be great! I'll be anxious to hear! ;)
I voted a little late because as much as we would like for them to come early the first one is usuallly late :D...Maddox would have been late if we hadn't induced a day early. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who's little one decides to come early :D
i hate to say it, but i voted a tiny bit late. one thing is for sure, the day she makes her debut will be remembered forever! i can't wait!!!
I carried both girls over 40 wks. I did everything I could to get them to come out. Just be patient and keep yourself busy! We can't wait to meet little Emma!
I vote right on time- wouldn't that be great:)!
Post a Comment