I can't believe it...but it is finally here!
September.
The month our baby will make her debut!
{David joked last night that we HOPE she comes this month! I think there would be one miserable & impatient mama around here if she didn't!}
We are still counting the days & trying to wait patiently for her to finish cooking in there.
I am still feeling good & starting to have more contractions throughout the day & night-although they are not consistent or really anything to write home about! :)
Not long now....


5 comments:
yay!! not much longer! I remember being so excited when July came.
I bet you are ready! I, too, am excited about it being SEPTEMBER...but only because that feels SO much closer to November for me! :) Ha! Hope you contine to feel good. Exciting times are fixing to be upon you!!! :)
Ashie!!
I can't even vote on when I think she'll show up!! I want it to be early, but I want her to be ready :) I hope you're having fun w/your mom!! I want your contractions rated on a pain scale next time! I love you & CAN'T WAIT see this new little person!! & WHAT THE HECK w/your posting times?!?!?!?!? Why don't you get some sleep?!?!? :)
Can't wait to meet Miss Emma Grace Snow! You're world is going to be rocked in the best way possible. I cannot wait to watch you as a mama. Love youm Ashley!
How exciting! I can't wait to see photos of little Emma!
Post a Comment