Friday, September 4, 2009

More Progress & a favorite or two...

Good news! I am still making more progress. Last week I was between a 1 & a 2 and now I'm between a 2 & a 3! Still 80% effaced. My doctor is really pleased with how my body is getting ready & said she it could possibly be ready for her to "stir things up" when I go next week. If she is able to do that it sounded like we could possibly have a baby by the end of the week! WOW! I am trying not get my hopes up too much that she could arrive early so I'm not disappointing & frustrated if she doesn't. More than anything I want her to come when she is good & ready! I am having more & more contractions so I feel like we are getting a lot closer! I can't believe that any day now we could finally have her HERE! I can't wait!
On to a few favorites for this fabulous Friday...
1.
Cheesecake Factory Snickers Cheesecake
Y.U.M.
My sweet mom has been in town this week to keep me company & help pass some time! {Thanks mom, I had so much fun!} She was so sweet to do lots of things around my house, ran errands with me & help me get everything in tip-top shape around here. She treated me to a yummy afternoon dessert at the Cheesecake factory one day & I tried this yummy thing. Actually, I've never had a cheesecake there that I didn't think was delicious & this one did not disappoint.
2.
File Tab Punch
I bought this punch earlier in the summer and I love it! I have used it on a few projects this week & it has helped make them adorable. {That will have to be a post of it's own!}
I got mine at a wonderful scrapbooking store in Denver when David & I were there this summer, but I recently saw it at Michaels.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Yea!!! Can't wait to meet baby Emma! Keep me updated or else... :)

Lauren said...

Come early, Emma Grace! We love you and want to see you :) Maybe this prompting will help her realize that her mommy and daddy are ready to receive her. But there's no rushing her or the Lord on this. Really, Emma, no pressure. Your fan base is growing by the day, but NO PRESSURE :) Love to you and David!

erin f. said...

Enjoy this last little bit...everyone kept saying that to me and I was like "yeah right, I just want my baby to be here!" but it really is sweet time to be pregnant and just be with your hubby before life is turned upside down (by a sweet little girl!) I will be you don't last long if your dr. stirs things up! Good luck!

Holly Packer said...

yay for getting close...as far as Cheesecake Factory goes...have you tried their new Red Velvet Cheesecake??? It is AMAZING!!!! i highly recommend it!! And was the scrapbook store in Denver called Archivers?? cuz it's like my favorite store here ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers