Friday, August 7, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

I know...I know....
I missed a week. I was having way too much fun with Emma's two sweet grandmothers & forgot what day it was!
I will try to make it up to you...
:)

1.
Trims & Ribbon

I love the endless possibilities of all the cute trims, ric racs, & ribbons out there. I have used several lately in Emma's room & other projects...that just might have to be a post of it's own before long.





2.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner in Basil

My mom bought some of this when she was here last weekend & shared a little with me. Now I need to go get my own big bottle! I LOVE the way it smells & cleans! YUM! Why is it that a new cleaning product can make the job just a little bit more fun & tolerable?

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Mmmmmm. Mrs. Meyer's Basil is my FAVORITE! It doesn't get a whole lot better than that! What a good momma:)

I also have a great affection for trims. I can't wait to see all of your projects!

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

I'm with ya girl...if I have to clean the bathroom, Mrs. Meyers is a must!!

laura said...

I agree. New, fun cleaning products make cleaning so much more fun!

JENNY said...

that cleaner sounds great!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers