Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Church Shower

This past weekend 6 of my sweet girlfriends from church threw me a wonderful baby shower. They did such a great job of making all so special & pretty! Thank you girls!!

Both mine & David's mom were able to come in town for the weekend & we had fun shopping a little & getting ready for the shower. Then my mom stayed for a few days after to help me go through all my new goodies & get organized. I am feeling so good about everything & am actually getting much closer to the point of feeling ready for a baby to be in the house!

I got so many fun, beautiful, very sweet & sentimental gifts that all mean so much to me.
Here are a few pictures from the day...


me with Happy & Honey

me with all my sweet hostesses

The beautiful quilt that my dear friends Pam & Emily made

One of the adorable Janie & Jack outfits from my sweet cousin D'Ann
adorable pillow mom made

sweet engraved silver rattle from zach, meg & boys
{there was also a precious, tiny engraved bracelet for miss Emma to wear,
and birp cloths that meg made out of fabric & trims that were my grandmothers.}

We got another very sweet, tiny bracelet from david's parents, but I didn't get a picture with it!

Here I am back at home with all the gifts laid out...look at all those goodies & all those clothes! I don't think she will ever be hurting for something to wear!

We are truly blessed with so many people showing their love & support to us during this exciting time of change in our lives. A HUGE thanks to all of you who are showering us with your love, prayers & gifts during this time. There are not words enough to express how grateful we are!

7 comments:

JENNY said...

WOW! You got a ton of adorable and useful gifts! I love the homemade quilt and pillow. How fun. Emma is SO loved!

Lauren said...

All I can say is you are loved girl!! What awesome gifts you received. I have a feeling that is just a taste of how loved you and David are :) I'm praising the Lord that He has given you such an uneventful pregnancy so that you could truly embrace it and enjoy it to its absolute fullest! I'm praying and I send you love from A-town!

erin f. said...

Looks like Emma is already set! Glad that your pregnancy has been so good, that is truly a blessing and I hope it continues that way until she is safely in your arms!

Mary Kay said...

I loved the weekend, it was so fun to be a part of your sweet shower. Your friends are precious! I enjoyed helping you sort, organize and of course, talk! Take care and have fun as you continue to nest! Love you so much. Mom

Chelsie Sargent said...

WOW!!! What a blessing- can't wait to meet sweet Emma!

Leah J. said...

That is a ton of stuff! Aren't showers so amazing?! I was just in awe over the out pouring of love for Casen through all of his showers!

Kathi P said...

i love that pillow! i can't wait to meet her!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers