Since I will offically be 34 weeks tomorrow, I thought I would post a few 33 week pictures before the time had past!
I am still feeling great & beyond thankful for how easy this pregnancy has been. I know so many cannot say the same thing & my heart goes out to them. {Hang in there girls! I am praying that each day gets better!} The Lord has truly blessed me with a easy problem-free pregnancy & it has been so fun!
Emma is still growing & BUSY!! I am amazed every day at how active she it. I never get tired of these sweet kicks & moves {even when they do hurt a little!}


2 comments:
Ashley,
You look absolutely precious!! I cannot wait to see your little princess. You and David are going to be such a wonderful Mommy and Daddy. Your hard work on the nursery is SO beautiful. I'm thankful for what a wonderful friend you are and that God has blessed me so immensely by putting you in my life, even through blogging :) I am praying that the Snow family receives a double portion of the Lord's blessing in this joyous season of waiting, praying, and giving Emma Grace back to Him.
Oh you look so adorable! I love your dress and necklace, too.
Post a Comment