With this little one on her way, we have a long list of house projects that need to be done before September. To start things off we needed to get attic access put in so we would start storing stuff up there. We had access, but it was only a return air vent...so not real functional.
My sweet parents came to town last weekend & we had three days FULL of hard work! While the boys put in the new attic ladder & more decking in the attic, mom & I worked on closets. She worked her organization wonders {I'm tellin' ya, if you need something organized she is the girl for the job!}
Here are a few before & after pictures of some of our work.
My sweet parents came to town last weekend & we had three days FULL of hard work! While the boys put in the new attic ladder & more decking in the attic, mom & I worked on closets. She worked her organization wonders {I'm tellin' ya, if you need something organized she is the girl for the job!}
Here are a few before & after pictures of some of our work.
Nursery closet before...
{a really blurry picture, but pretty much all of my holiday decorations were stored in this closet}
{a really blurry picture, but pretty much all of my holiday decorations were stored in this closet}
Now...
it's clean & ready for Miss Emma Grace's goods!
it's clean & ready for Miss Emma Grace's goods!
This one is REALLY embarrassing! {please don't look too close!} This is our catch all closet. We don't have a garage, so it needs to hold all kinds of things & serves as my wanna-be craft room!
Before...
Before...
I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of the boys working. I'm sure they appreciate it though, they were doing the really hot & dirty work.
THANK YOU so much, mom & dad for ALL your help! We are so excited to have a place to put things now!
THANK YOU so much, mom & dad for ALL your help! We are so excited to have a place to put things now!


4 comments:
WOW! I am so jealous. Can't wait to live in a house I can organize! It looks great. It's so exciting preparing your home for a baby, isn't it?!?!
So when can your mom come to my house?!
It was so much fun organizing your closets!! I loved it! I am not sure why I find that sort of thing so fun...but too bad I can't make a living doing it! Ha. It is so fun working along beside you and David! Dad and I love helping, especially when it involved getting ready for a baby!!! Yippee!!!!
Gotta love those mommas!!! :) They are pretty great.
Post a Comment