Sunday, May 31, 2009

School Shower

Last week the girls on my team at school threw me the sweetest shower! I have felt so blessed over the past two year working with such wonderful ladies. It has made those hard days a lot easier! They were so sweet to honor me with such a sweet shower. Here are a few pictures. I am mad at myself for not getting a better picture of me with my sweet school friends or the pretty table.
This is the best one I have. It's after the shower & we are doing what we do best...eating! :)

They had decorated the tables with yellow & brown. Little did I know I would match!!

Thanks Alice Ponder for the wonderful shower!! I will miss all of you next year!
{yes...that's right folks! for those of you that didn't know, i am getting to be a stay at home mommy & could not be more EXCITED!}
Now that school is officially out, I am feeling like a free woman, even though I think it won't fully hit me until August when everyone else is going back!

My sweet mom & mother-in-law both got to come in for the shower...and again, I wasn't thinking & didn't get a picture of the three of us! Ugh! But, I did get a picture of this adorable & very creative gift my mom brought. You may be able to read the cleaver tag by clicking on it.
It talks about "The E.S.P. Schedule" & how that is changing from English, Science & PE to Eat, Sleep & Poop!
The "Eat" portion of the gift was an adorable nursing cover, the "Sleep" part was two very sweet gowns for Emma, and the "Poop" part was a package of wipes! Thanks mom, I LOVE it & LOVE your creativity!

David, Emma & myself are already feeling so very blessed by all the things we have received. We are so excited about each & every one!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

weI just think you are too cute, Ashley! Miss Emma is already so loved and treasured. What a wonderful thing that is. I absolutely ADORED your mom's gift! What a fun and festive gift :) Know that I am praying over you and yours. Blessings sweet friend!

JENNY said...

How fun! Love your dress and the adorable gift from your mom. She is so cute!

Wendi said...

How fun! Looks like you're very loved at school... I'm sure they will miss you!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers