Sunday, March 22, 2009

Go Vote...

I added a poll to see what everyone thinks we are having! We are supposed to find out on April 24th, so I will leave it up till then.

Go cast your vote. It will be interesting to see what you all think!

9 comments:

JENNY said...

I voted boy!

Jessica said...

I vote boy....

Sarah said...

I had to go with a girl...mainly b/c David doesn't have any sisters and you don't have any nieces...I'm sure your mom is dying to get some more girls around...and I have no doubt David's mom is! ha!

Good call on Amicas...btw. I had to go back for one of their salad's for lunch the next day...yum!

Kat said...

my guess is a girl

Mary Kay said...

Dad voted a girl
Mom voted a boy
We both vote healthy baby! :)

Chelsie Sargent said...

I vote girl with curly hair!

cmckuin said...

My nickname was/is (my dad still uses it) Peanut, so I'm going to vote GIRL for the baby. I'm so happy for you two!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Ashley how is the pregnancy going? Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl...either way keeping you in our prayers for healthy!

Leah J. said...

I voted girl! You looks AMAZING!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers