Here is my belly growth over the past few weeks. It is really starting to pop!
{I stole the fruit idea from my sweet & creative friend Annalee!}
11 weeks

12 weeks
{The baby is the size of a lime!}

13 weeks
{The baby is the size of a peach!}

This week...14 weeks
{The baby is the size of a lemon!}

Your baby is now about 3 1/2 inches long and weighs about 2 ounces. His or her neck is complete, and your baby even has fingerprints. The ears may not be fully developed just yet, but he or she has been absorbing the sound of your voice since day one so that he or she can recognize Mommy the moment after you give birth.
I am going to try to be better about posting a picture each week along with what is happening with the baby. You don't have to read it...but I want to have it all documented ! :)
I have been so blessed up to this point. I have felt great with no sickness or weird pregnancy things.
This past week has been wonderful!! One of the things I love about my job is spring break!! My sweet mom can into town for most of the week. I love getting to hang out with her. We went shopping for maternity clothes & I found some really cute things!
We spent part of the week with our long time friends Pam & Emily. We loving have mother/daughter time with them & are thankful for Pam for having a birthday, giving us a good reason to celebrate!!
11 weeks
12 weeks
{The baby is the size of a lime!}
13 weeks
{The baby is the size of a peach!}
This week...14 weeks
{The baby is the size of a lemon!}
Your baby is now about 3 1/2 inches long and weighs about 2 ounces. His or her neck is complete, and your baby even has fingerprints. The ears may not be fully developed just yet, but he or she has been absorbing the sound of your voice since day one so that he or she can recognize Mommy the moment after you give birth.
I am going to try to be better about posting a picture each week along with what is happening with the baby. You don't have to read it...but I want to have it all documented ! :)
I have been so blessed up to this point. I have felt great with no sickness or weird pregnancy things.
This past week has been wonderful!! One of the things I love about my job is spring break!! My sweet mom can into town for most of the week. I love getting to hang out with her. We went shopping for maternity clothes & I found some really cute things!
We spent part of the week with our long time friends Pam & Emily. We loving have mother/daughter time with them & are thankful for Pam for having a birthday, giving us a good reason to celebrate!!


6 comments:
Oh, you look adorable! I love your little baby bump. I'm excited to watch it grow through your blog. Wish I could see you in person!
It was so wonderful to be with you and to see your growing baby bump! I loved our time together and can't wait to see you again! Love- Mom
Cute baby bump photos Ashley!
you and your baby belly are too cute! i love that sweet munchkin already! praying for you guys:)
You are THE most precious pregnant woman!! I LOVE watching Baby Snow grow. Every week you get more adorable :) I'm so glad you and your mom got some quality time together. She is so precious. I'm praying! Love you!
Ashley, you are looking cute! I love the fruit idea. Are you feeling okay? I hope you are having a happy healthy pregnancy!
Post a Comment