Only 184 days left!!! Cute counter:).
HOW?!?!? I tried to figure out how to add one and had so much trouble. I couldn't get it. Do you have any tips?
it will be here before you know it! love your ticker.
love you so much, mrs. snow! that is one blessed little baby cooking inside you! i praise the lord for the way you and david will bring up your baby to know and love and revere Him. bless you!
Love the ticker, love you, love David and love Peanut! I can't believe how the weeks are already ticking away!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Only 184 days left!!! Cute counter:).
HOW?!?!? I tried to figure out how to add one and had so much trouble. I couldn't get it. Do you have any tips?
it will be here before you know it! love your ticker.
love you so much, mrs. snow! that is one blessed little baby cooking inside you! i praise the lord for the way you and david will bring up your baby to know and love and revere Him. bless you!
Love the ticker, love you, love David and love Peanut!
I can't believe how the weeks are already ticking away!
Post a Comment