Friday, April 10, 2009

Here are a few updates on what's been going on with the sweet little baby the past few weeks. I am now 17 weeks. So as soon as I get a picture this week I will post!
I am still feeling great & have feel the baby moving a little bit! In fact, I felt it just a few minutes ago & it was the biggest "kick" I have felt so far! It is pretty amazing to know it is growing in there & now to be able to feel it moving inside me!




4 comments:

JENNY said...

Your belly is looking so cute!! Can't wait to see it in person. love you!

Lauren said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I know! That is one blessed baby for sure :) Blessings to you three.

Chelsie Sargent said...

You are so cute my friend- hope I get to see you soon!!!

Cassie said...

Oh. My. Goodness! You must have "come out" with this news right as I went on a break from the blog world...CONGRATS!!! That is SO SO exciting. You are adorable!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers