Sunday, February 8, 2009

Puppies! going once...going twice.....

It has been quite an eventful few weeks around the Snow house!

A few months back a stray dog dug into our backyard, and come to find out got both of our dogs prego. Yes, BOTH! We had Abby fixed about a month ago & when they went in they realized she was pregnant. We had them take care of that little problem, hoping that Berkley was not in the same situation. Well, when she started getting fat we knew & figured out the the puppies would either be here Valentines weekend or this weekend. We were wrong! Last Friday night we found four little puppies under the doghouse & by the time the night was over there were three more. I won't even begin to go into the craziness of that night!



So...here is my point.
We have 7 puppies.
You know you need one, right??
Ok, so maybe you don't, but you know someone that does???

Please...give a puppy a home!
We will give them away. Yes, a free puppy! Who can ask for more?
They are 1/2 full blood lab & 1/2 whatever dug in our yard.
Let me know if you are interested!
We are VERY ready to line up homes for all these little things.

9 comments:

JENNY said...

Oh, they are SO cute!!! I wish we could take one, but we don't have a yard!

Jessica said...

They are so cute! Sorry we are in Vegas and can't take one off of your hands... we even want a second dog. Good luck.

Jennifer said...

Wow...your ladies must have been putting out some strong vibes! What cute puppies!

Chelsie Sargent said...

What a story:)! Sorry we can't help- one dog is enough for us! But they are SO cute!

Melanie said...

Hey Ashley,
A parent in my class is interested in one of the cute blond ones. She is just going to check with her husband. Do you still have any of them available? They are so cute I wish I could have one too!!
Melanie F

Mary Kay said...

They are very cute, but I don't want one!!!!!!! Hehe. I know you understand! But we can't wait to bring the little boys next week so they can play with them! Tell those dogs to get ready because Owen and Clay can't wait and I have a feeling they will wear them out!!!
Love you- Mom

annalee said...

those puppies are adorable! hope they all find great homes.

Lauren said...

They are precious, Ashley!! I already have a Westie who thinks she rules the roost :)

erin f. said...

Ashley, I can't believe that both your dogs got pregnant! That is quite a story! Good luck finding them homes, put up an ad on craigslist there seem to be a lot of pet ads on there.

Also, thanks for the comment on our blog, we are excited about a new little Faubus!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers