Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The BIG news!!


A baby has a special way of adding joy in every single day.
-- Author Unknown

Coming this September...





We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting!!

22 comments:

Sheila Hilton said...

Your mom shared the news with us tonight. We are so excited for you.

Life as a Spencer! said...

Ahhhh! We are so excited for you two!

JENNY said...

I can't tell you how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited our babies will grow up together so close in age!!! Love you guys tons.

The Brays said...

We are so excited for ya'll! This is such a special time for the two of you.

Kathi P said...

yes!!!!!! i've been waiting for this post! i can't wait to see pics of cute little prego ashley!

M'chelle said...

That is such exciting and wonderful news Ashley! You will be such a wonderful mom! Congratulations to the both of you!

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! :-)

Shanna said...

Ashley... We are so excited for you and David! How fun!

Wendi said...

So happy that we live so close! :)

Mary Kay said...

We are SO excited about another addition to our family! We LOVE our little book announcing the arrival...so clever and such a keepsake! We can hardly wait to meet this little one!
We love you three so much!
Bud and Honey

Lauren said...

Ashley I am SO, SO excited for you and David!! What a joy. You are going to be such a precious mom :)

Lauri Anne said...

congrats!!!

Lyndi said...

Congrats! You are so blessed!

Leah J. said...

YAYYY! Congrats!

Michelle said...

So excited for the new addition to the Snow fam!

*Courtney* said...

That's wonderful, Ashley! Babies are a bundle of joy. :)

Sarah said...

Cherish every second of the next several months (as I know that you will)...they are precious. You guys are going to be amazing parents! I'm so excited to get to watch it!

Holly Packer said...

Congrats Ashley!! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying being pregnant!! Blessings on you and the baby both!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

Can't wait to meet Baby Snow!! Love you and praying for the new person inside you!!

B said...

Congratulations Ashley!!! You are going to be an AMAZING mommy!!! :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I had no idea. I'm so happy for you two! I will definitely keep yall in my prayers. Yeah fun!

Allison said...

Congratulations, Ashley! What exciting news!!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers