First of all...
I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who have so sweetly sent your congratulations & well wishes our way! It has been such a blessing!
And on to some other baby-related things...
I am currently 11 & 1/2 weeks prego! It is hard to believe I am already that far along. I am have been so blessed & have felt GREAT so far. Other than being extremely tired, things have gone really smoothly. But I feel like even that is starting to get a little better!
Our first sonogram was about three weeks ago. It was such an amazing experience to see & hear that little heartbeat & see that there IS actually a little baby in there! :) David got to go along, so that made it even better! I think that made it feel more real for both of us.
Here is a picture of my belly right after that appointment.
(8 1/2 weeks)
This was my belly over the weekend.
No huge growth...but my bella band has been my bf these past few days!
(11 weeks & about 3 days)

We had my family into town weekend before last to share the news. We were sad David's family didn't get to come join us like planned...we missed you guys!!
I made a little book for my parents of their "valentines." On each page it had a picture of a different family member. The last page was the newest addition to the family...the sonogram picture! They were so excited & it was the perfect moment! Here are some pictures of their reaction...it was priceless.
Zach, Meg & the boys arrived a little bit later. David put on an A&M Dad t-shirt we had bought & we met them outside. But to our surprise...it took them forever to notice!! ha! David actually had to say something. Here is there reaction when they put it all together!
After the found out, Meg reached in their truck & pulled out a baby gift. She had been carting it back & forth the last few time they have come just hoping for the moment. So funny! Here we are with our first baby gift!

What joy it is to share good news! And what a blessing to have families that are so incredibly supportive of us.
We enjoyed a weekend of celebrating & family time.
Joe, Patti & Blake-we missed you guys! I wish I had a recording of when we told all of you!
And on to some other baby-related things...
I am currently 11 & 1/2 weeks prego! It is hard to believe I am already that far along. I am have been so blessed & have felt GREAT so far. Other than being extremely tired, things have gone really smoothly. But I feel like even that is starting to get a little better!
Our first sonogram was about three weeks ago. It was such an amazing experience to see & hear that little heartbeat & see that there IS actually a little baby in there! :) David got to go along, so that made it even better! I think that made it feel more real for both of us.
Here is a picture of my belly right after that appointment.
(8 1/2 weeks)
No huge growth...but my bella band has been my bf these past few days!
(11 weeks & about 3 days)
We had my family into town weekend before last to share the news. We were sad David's family didn't get to come join us like planned...we missed you guys!!
I made a little book for my parents of their "valentines." On each page it had a picture of a different family member. The last page was the newest addition to the family...the sonogram picture! They were so excited & it was the perfect moment! Here are some pictures of their reaction...it was priceless.
Zach, Meg & the boys arrived a little bit later. David put on an A&M Dad t-shirt we had bought & we met them outside. But to our surprise...it took them forever to notice!! ha! David actually had to say something. Here is there reaction when they put it all together!
After the found out, Meg reached in their truck & pulled out a baby gift. She had been carting it back & forth the last few time they have come just hoping for the moment. So funny! Here we are with our first baby gift!
What joy it is to share good news! And what a blessing to have families that are so incredibly supportive of us.
We enjoyed a weekend of celebrating & family time.
Joe, Patti & Blake-we missed you guys! I wish I had a recording of when we told all of you!


6 comments:
What a fun weekend you two planned for us all! We too missed Joe and Patti and hopefully soon we can all get together! We love our little scrapbook and look forward to meeting this little one! Take care of yourself and little one! Love you three!
You are SO precious, Ashley! Know that I am keeping you, David, and Baby Snow in my prayers. You and David will do such a wonderful job :) Blessings to you precious friend.
I am SO excited for you guys! You do have the best family ever and it is just getting better and better as you guys add to it!
that is such a cute idea of how you told them! i wouldn't expect anything less from you creative momma:)
and i love that meg had been carrying a present back and forth, that is so awesome!
Horray for babies! I am so glad things are going good for you and I will keep you and the baby in my prayers! Congrats and hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
I love your baby bump:) Love you!
Post a Comment