2008
{a review of the year}
January
{a review of the year}
January
David & I started out the new year in San Antonio with his friend Michael & his wife Marie. This is a picture of us at some wildlife museum-restaurant-thing.

February
Ummm...Valentines Day of course!
{I actually don't remember what we did & don't have any pictures! Oops!}
March
We went to San Antonio for one of David's cousins weddings & enjoyed a few nights in a nice hotel on the river walk.


April
April flowers bring May flowers.
I think I planted some flowers...
don't really remember & once again-no pics!
:)
May
David's brother graduated!

I also participated in The Race for the Cure. It was a very neat experience & something I hope to do again.

June
Vacation time! David & I had a great time on our vacation to Seattle.

July
4th of July was spent in Abilene with my family!


We also met up with my college friends & their husbands for our annual lake house weekend later in the month. We had a blast...something we don't have a problem doing!

August
I start my 4th year of teaching...HARD to believe!
And yes, I did make David take a picture of my on the first day of school! Come on-it's tradition!! :)

September
We made a trip to Abilene for a family weekend.


October
We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary!
{and my 26th birthday}

David also started a new job this month!
November
My girlfriends got together for another friend weekend. We spend a little time at each of the dfw girls houses!

At the end of the month with spent Thanksgiving with my family in Abilene.


December
This was a busy month of Christmas festivities! We enjoyed celebrating our 3rd Christmas being married, time with my family before Christmas at the Gaylord, spending almost a whole with David's family, and being off together for two whole weeks!
We also celebrated David's 28th birthday!

February
Ummm...Valentines Day of course!
{I actually don't remember what we did & don't have any pictures! Oops!}
March
We went to San Antonio for one of David's cousins weddings & enjoyed a few nights in a nice hotel on the river walk.
April
April flowers bring May flowers.
I think I planted some flowers...
don't really remember & once again-no pics!
:)
May
David's brother graduated!
I also participated in The Race for the Cure. It was a very neat experience & something I hope to do again.
June
Vacation time! David & I had a great time on our vacation to Seattle.
July
4th of July was spent in Abilene with my family!
We also met up with my college friends & their husbands for our annual lake house weekend later in the month. We had a blast...something we don't have a problem doing!

August
I start my 4th year of teaching...HARD to believe!
And yes, I did make David take a picture of my on the first day of school! Come on-it's tradition!! :)
September
We made a trip to Abilene for a family weekend.
October
We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary!
{and my 26th birthday}
David also started a new job this month!
November
My girlfriends got together for another friend weekend. We spend a little time at each of the dfw girls houses!
At the end of the month with spent Thanksgiving with my family in Abilene.

December
This was a busy month of Christmas festivities! We enjoyed celebrating our 3rd Christmas being married, time with my family before Christmas at the Gaylord, spending almost a whole with David's family, and being off together for two whole weeks!
We also celebrated David's 28th birthday!


3 comments:
Ashley,
I just want you to know what a special young woman you are! You ALWAYS encourage me. Even though we don't see each other often, I am so thankful to count you as my friend. You have such a precious authentic humility and inner beauty. I am so glad the Lord blessed this world with you. You are just one classy person all the way around!! Be blessed :)
i loved seeing your year in pictures and reading about it in words. so many wonderful memories! and i also loved all the decorating you have done in your home. beautiful and creative! love, karen
You need to update your blog! ;) hehe.
Post a Comment