This weekend my sweet parents came in town to help us on some home projects. We are all worn out, but we got SO much done! It looks like a new house!
We have a huge flower bed by the front porch that was just a weird shape & hard to do anything with. So we busted out a little concrete, placed some flagstone to make the flower bed smaller and a more gardener-friendly shape. Here are a few before, during & after pictures.
We have a huge flower bed by the front porch that was just a weird shape & hard to do anything with. So we busted out a little concrete, placed some flagstone to make the flower bed smaller and a more gardener-friendly shape. Here are a few before, during & after pictures.
Here is the space before, along with some of the supplies ready to go.
It is so fun doing such a big project. It is a lot of work, but such a fulfilling feeling as a homeowner to see the end result. I am excited to have a piece of dirt to dig in and experiment with.
David & my dad built a fence in the back yard. I will have to post pictures of that once we get the yard looking better. It is an iron fence in a smaller square around the porch. That way we can have a part of the back yard to make look pretty despite the dogs love of digging!


5 comments:
It was SO fun to play in the dirt with you! It was the most fun HARD work I have ever had! We had such a good time. Thanks for all the wonderful meals! Mom
Very nice! Do ya'll contract yourselves out!? Haha! I am still working in the flower beds trying to figure them out.
It looks great! I love completing big projects like that, as well!
Looks fabulous!!! I love that feeling of accomplishment!
that yard looks AWESOME. im impressed :) and ps- we almost named our puppy berkley!! craaaazyyy
Post a Comment