Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Here's just a little shout out to my WONDERFUL Mom on Mother's Day!


I am so thankful for her & the friend she is to me. What a blessing it is to be able to call your mom a friend! She is so wonderful and a huge encouragement to me each day. I hope that one day I can be the kind of mother to my own kids that she has always been to me.
I love you mom & hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Brianna Allen said...

You do have a pretty special mom! Thank you for sharing her with me these past 3 years! She has been such a blessing in my life and brings joy everwhere she goes!

Mary Kay said...

Sniff sniff. I just checked your blog...and I am so touched by your words Ashley! You make being a mom the most wonderful job in the world! You and Zach have filled my life with complete joy! I love every minute we have together. We have had so many precious times together. I have NO doubt that you will be an amazing mom!

Kathi P said...

I love your mom too! Tell her that for me, will you?

Shiloh said...

I'm sure I have told you this before but, you looked beautiful on your wedding day - I wish I could have been there. And yes, your mom is wonderful.

M'chelle said...

What precious pictures of you two sweet ladies! You have a wonderful mother, but your mom has a great daughter too! I have enjoyed catching up on your blog! Hope all is well with you in your world. Many Blessings ~ M'chelle

PS thanks for your kind words :)

Kellye said...

You and your mom are so gorgeous!! I need to get your email address so I can really catch up with you...and have you over!!! We live so close! And I found out Meg is good friends with one of my college roommates, Kim! Small world.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers