Monday, November 26, 2007

Introducting........

William Texas Knight!! My newest little nephew made his big entrance into the world today. He was born at 7:52am measuring 7lbs 13 oz, 21 1/2 inches long and as sweet at can be. Both mom & baby are doing very well. What an incredible blessing!

I was able to take a 1/2 day off work & make a mad dash to Abilene. I couldn't stand it not to be there to see him on his 1st day in the world! I timed it perfectly, as I was getting to the hospital, everyone else was leaving so I had several hours of some sweet snuggling time, and good time with Zach & a very groggy Meg. I left about 7:30 & drove back home. I am now trying to wind down from the whirlwind but wonderful day.

Here are a few pictures of the new little guy.

Will & Aunt Ashley

Look at those stair step brown-headed boys! And wow Meg...you look awesome!! (You too Zach!) :)

Bud & Will


Honey & Will

5 comments:

JENNY said...

Okay, seriously, they are the cutest family! You all look so happy. Congrats. Love you!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

Yeah!!! What a wonderful blessing. Love you!

Kathi P said...

what!?! how can they have 3 baby boys that are that cute!?! and with a ton of hair!?! how much fun! when will we get to hold your baby?

annalee said...

YAY! i'm so glad you already got to hold will and be with the family of 5. thanks for posting pics!

laura jo said...

THREE kids now? Where have I been???

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers