I love Christmastime! I love so many things about the season. One of those being decorating! Here are a few pictures of the house. David was so sweet to endure the cold & drizzly rain last weekend to put Christmas lights on the house. The look awesome & lights up the block!



We are about to leave for Abilene to see baby Will. I'm sure I will have lots of sweet pictures after the weekend. I can't wait to see how much he has changed since Monday!


5 comments:
What cute decorations!!! Your house looks great! Have fun visiting your new nephew!
Ashley, you are the greatest decorator!! I wish I was creative like you...yay for a new nephew! P.S. I read your blog :-)
I love your Christmas decorations! And, it looks like you have been adding to your tree collection. So cute!!!
We had a great time last night! Thanks for coming over and for beating me in the game. Your house looks great! See you soon! :)
I love the pictures! I am sad I won't see your house this year...but the pictures are great! I love the trees across your mantel...yes...your collection is growing! :) Each one so different and unique!
Post a Comment