Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fall

I LOVE fall time! I love the weather, the changing of colors (although we don't see near as much as I would like here in Texas), the holidays, and many more things. I also love my pumpkin collection. I decided a few years ago that I would start "collecting" pumpkins as my decor for the season. It as been fun to see how my different ones I could find. It is fun each year to get them out & see how my collection has grown. This year was especially fun to put them out in OUR home. As several requested...here are some pictures! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Chelsie Sargent said...

I too collect pumpkins- I love your collection. Enjoy Thanksgiving. Love you!!

JENNY said...

You and your house could not be ANY cuter. I'm not kidding! I love it. I wish I was as creative as you. Miss you tons!!

Lauren said...

Your home is lovely, Ashley! It is wonderful to know that you and David are doing so well. I hope this holiday season is one of the most rich and blessed that you have ever had.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

hi Ashley..i'm not sure if you remember me, molly carrigan. :)
either way, i need to know what color green that is on your wall!!!!! i'm trying to pick that specific color of green as we speak and it's so hard! do you happen to remember the name and where you got it???? I LOVE your home! Also, i may steal yours and your mom's idea of putting fabric or wallpaper in your hutch! I LOVED IT!!!!

Kathi P said...

i always think of you around fall time. your deco is soooo cute!!! i love that you already have cute family traditions of your own...the pumpkins are too cute! we need to talk soon...what are you doing on thursday?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers